Tackling 2020 Workbook
UPDATE: I have decided to make this workbook available for $1 to make it as accessible as I can to folks who are in need of a little extra reflect and self-direction in the present moment.
The "Tackling 2020 Workbook" includes:
- An Introduction explaining how it came to be
- A guide and tools for reflecting on the past year
- An overview of best practices for goal setting
- A guide and tools for building out your goals for the next year
- Methods for working with your plans to make them actionable
- Examples of my own use of this workbook style in the past
- A checklist for putting your reflections into action
This workbook was constructed to fill a void I felt between the wonderful but more mystical yearly planning guides, and the cut and dry language of corporate SMART goals. I've pulled on techniques from both approaches here, and added my own thoughts based on several years of experience working with both.
What I wanted most, and eventually filled in for myself, was techniques to turn all that wonderful reflection and concrete goal-setting into actionable steps I could engage with long after I finished my workbooks and reflection period at the end of each year. I've included my method of making that leap here, which I hope will be helpful to more than just me.